Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Got An Award:D

~chevygirl~
Thank you ~chevygirl~ for giving me this award. Thanks for blog hopping to mine. I do like checking out everyones blogs and how creative everyone is. Please checkout ~chevygirl~'s blog by clicking on her name above. Ok so I have to do a few thing to get this reward
1: Thank the person who gave me the award and link to their blog (Completed)
2: List 10 honest things about myself:

1. I love scrapbooking and card making.
2. I enjoy spending time with my friends a couple of Fridays a month, shopping or scrapbooking.
3. I like going to my son's school and helping out in the office.
4. I wish I could see my grandson more often.
5. I love going camping with my family.
6. I hate dusting my house and pulling weeds.
7. I like mowing our yard with tractor.
8. I love going to my son's soccer and baseball games. Too fun.
9. I love taking care of my plants.
10. I love the movie Sweet Home Alabama.
3:Put the award on my blog
4:Pick 7 people to give the award to:

Thanks for making blog hopping fun.

2 comments:

  1. First, thank you for the award. I'm kind of new to this so, what do I do next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award...very unexpected as I only have 6 followers!! I have no idea how to retrieve the award...any help would be great. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete